Scholarship Eligibility and Application Instructions
Please carefully review the eligibility requirements to ensure you qualify before applying.
- Must be either a PFA associate or a PFA associate's immediate family member. Immediate family members, for the purpose of this scholarship eligibility, are exclusively defined as the PFA associate's spouse, children, siblings, or parents only.
- Must be either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Must have an official full time enrollment acceptance in an undergraduate 4-year degree program at an accredited college or University or a 2-year community college in the United States for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Must have a 2022 (or 2021) Household Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of less than $90,000 (NINTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
- Must have a minimum cumulative non-weighted GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be a graduating high school senior or enrolled college student in 2023 and live in the United States.
- Leadership roles should be considered. Financial need should be a consideration when selecting between equally meritorious candidates.
- Must NOT be a previous SEAL Foundation Scholarship recipient.
- Complete online SEAL Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- 2 short essays on (1) What does success mean to you? and (2) Why you should be selected as one of the award winners? If you have previously applied, we STRONGLY recommend you to update your essays.
- 1 short video (max 90 seconds) to talk about your career goal(s) after college. If you have previously applied, we STRONGLY recommend you to update your video.
- Proof of you are a PFA associate or a member of a PFA associate's immediate family
- Proof of Household (Family) Adjusted Gross Income (2022 or 2021 Tax Returns, whichever is available)
- Provide parents' 2022 (or 2021) tax return signed and dated by a tax preparer
- Most recent School Year Transcript
- Provide a transcript from your current school with the cumulative Grade point average (GPA). Must have school seal or stamp to prove legitimacy.
- Proof of U.S Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Copy of your United States passport (or Green Card) name page
- Proof of 2022-2023 academic year University or Community College full time enrollment acceptance
- SEAL Foundation Scholarship Application Acknowledgement with signatures of the applicant and parent(s)
- Application must be completed online, and all supporting documents must be uploaded and received on or before May 31, 2023.
- Any items received after May 31, 2023 will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. You must provide all items listed under the Application Package.
- Up to a maximum total amount of $30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) will be awarded to the final award winners.
- Applicants who are selected as the finalists for the scholarships will be notified directly via email with an invitation to an interview via zoom with the committee by end of July 2023, after the zoom interview the amount of scholarship awarded to each finalist will be determined.
- Winners who are awarded the scholarships will be announced and notified directly via email by end of August 2023.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- 5/31/2023: Last day to accept online application
- 8/30/2023: All award winners will be notified by email
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE BEFORE APPLY. Contact us if you have any questions.
You must have a GMAIL account to apply.