Scholarship Eligibility and Application Instructions
Please carefully review the eligibility requirements to ensure you qualify before applying.
- Must be either a PFA associate or a PFA associate's immediate family member. Immediate family members, for the purpose of this scholarship eligibility, are exclusively defined as the PFA associate's spouse, children, siblings, or parents only.
- Must be either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Must have an official full time enrollment acceptance in an undergraduate 4-year degree program at an accredited college or University or a 2-year community college in the United States for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Must have a 2019 (or 2018) Household Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of less than $80,000 (EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS)
- Must have a minimum cumulative non-weighted GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be a graduating high school senior or enrolled college student in 2020 and live in the United States
- Leadership roles should be considered. Financial need should be a consideration when selecting between equally meritorious candidates.
- Complete online SEAL Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- 2 short essays on (1) What does success mean to you? and (2) Why you should be selected as one of the award winners?
- 1 short video (max 90 seconds) to talk about your career goal(s) after college
- Proof of you are a PFA associate or a member of a PFA associate's immediate family
- Proof of Household (Family) Adjusted Gross Income (2019 or 2018 Tax Returns, whichever is available)
- Provide parents' 2019 (or 2018) tax return signed and dated by a tax preparer
- Most recent School Year Transcript
- Provide a transcript from your current school with the cumulative Grade point average (GPA). Must have school seal or stamp to prove legitimacy.
- Proof of U.S Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Copy of your United States passport (or Green Card) name page
- Proof of 2020-2021 academic year University or Community College full time enrollment acceptance
- SEAL Foundation Scholarship Application Acknowledgement with signatures of the applicant and parent(s)
- Application must be completed online, and all supporting documents must be uploaded and received on or before May 30, 2020.
- Any items received after May 31, 2020 will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. You must provide all items listed under the Application Package.
- Up to a maximum total amount of $30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) will be awarded to the final award winners.
- Applicants who are awarded the scholarships will be announced and notified directly by end of June 2020.
- 2020 - 2021 School Year
- 5/31/2020: Last day to accept online application
- 6/30/2020 : All award winners will be notified by email
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE BEFORE APPLY. Contact us if you have any questions.
You must have a GMAIL account to apply.